Full-time Detailer/Porter to wash motorcycles, assist with maintenance duties, and more.
• Moving motorcycles from warehouse to service or showroom.
• Unload motorcycles from trucks, trailers, and pallets.
• Prep bikes for showroom floor gas and wash.
• Details all new and used motorcycles.
• Assist technicians with repairs and daily shop tasks.
• Washes motorcycles ensuing they are cleaner than when the customer dropped them off.
• Cleans and maintains appearance of general facilities.
• Greets external customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Assist with other various duties as directed by the service manager.
• Handles requests quickly, and courteously.
• High School Diploma.
• Follows directions.
• Asks questions when in doubt.
• Maintains professional appearance and attitude.
• Ability to remain professional and courteous at all times.
• Acceptable background check.
• High school or equivalent. (Required)
• Motorcycle License, no permits. (Required)
• Competitive hourly plan. (28k-35k Annually)
• Health Benefits, Dental, Vision and Life insurance plans.
• Paid time off for vacation and holidays.
• Employee Retail Discount.