Provide courteous, knowledgeable assistance to customers; perform cashiering, stocking and other duties to promote efficient functioning of department. Identify correct part numbers specific to a motorcycle. Resolve difficult customer problems in a courteous and professional manner.
• Provide excellence customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
• Assist Parts and Accessories manager with attaining retail sales and profitability plans in Parts and Accessories.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Develop and share knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
• Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
• Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogs.
• Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
Service Department Support
• Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
• Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
• Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
• Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
• Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
• Update inventory control system and parts catalog.
• Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
• Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
Clean & Efficient Parts & Accessories Environment
• Receive and process parts from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, and prepare product for showroom floor.
• Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
• Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
• Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
• Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
• Must have ability to get along with a broad customer base.
• Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
• Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
• Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
• Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
• Competitive hourly plan. (27k-40k Annually)
• Health Benefits, Dental, Vision and Life insurance plans.
• Paid time off for vacation and holidays.
• Employee Retail Discount.