Repair, customize, maintain, or overhaul both customer and dealer owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent quality. Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to internal and external customers.
• Perform service (maintenance), repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
• Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
• Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
• Work closely with the service writers and parts and sales departments.
• Assist service writers with writing up work orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
• Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
• Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
• After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
• Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
• Maintain technical PHD and other qualification by completing any necessary training programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• HD Technician (all levels) with at least one year HD dealership experience or equivalent work experience and continued training.
• Must have own set of basic tools. (specialty tools provided)
• Motorcycle endorsement (no permits); ability to test ride motorcycles after work is completed; clean driving record.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Ability to use both hands; frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lift.
• Frequently requires the ability to balance and push a motorcycle.
• Competitive hourly plan plus bonus based on billed hours (45k-75k annually).
• Health Benefits, Dental, Vision and Life insurance plans.
• Paid time off for vacation and holidays.
• Employee Retail Discount.
Sign On Bonus:
$4,000 Sign On Bonus for Master and Expert Level HD Technicians (must verify your technician level)
$2,000 paid at 90 days of employment; $2,000 paid at 1 year anniversary)
$1,000 Sign On Bonus for Advanced and Entry-Level Technicians at 90th day of employment.